Merchant Services LTD understands and values the hard work, dedication and financial commitment it takes to succeed in the ultra-competitive motorsports world. In fact, while building the Company, our founder raced karts, formula cars, IMSA Lites, GT cars across several series, Daytona Prototypes, and Le Mans prototypes. Fourteen American & International Le Mans series podiums later, our founder remembers to give back to the community that got him started.
Merchant Services LTD. is proud to provide unique sponsorship opportunities to young racers looking to build their budget, and to merchants and partners looking for premium exposure through its Racing Program:Merchant Services (RPMs).
For more information on RPMs contact us.
Merchant Services LTD Proudly Sponsors:
Gustavo Yacamán (DOB: February 25, 1991)
- Racing since age 12
- Miami based tri-lingual racer of Colombian birth
- 2014- Official Member “Drive Safely” Allianz Colombia
- 2013- Five Top Ten finishes in the Grand Am Series
- 2012- Pole position in Indianapolis for the Indy Lights series
- 2012- 3rd place Daytona 24
- 2012- 3rd place IndyLights
- 2012- Race driver of the Year in Colombia- FCAD
- 2011- Won Bogota 6 Hours, won at Baltimore, and had 9 Top Five finishes in IndyLights
- 2008- Race Driver of the Year- Fox Sports Awards
Cale Conley (DOB: May 13, 1992)
- HOMETOWN: Vienna, West Virginia
- Cale Conley is a mix between a “free spirit” and a “homebody” that finds his passion in being professional race car driver. He shares life and laughter with his family and friends in his home state of West Virginia.
- Cale’s racing career started with go-carts when he was five years of age.
- Over the next few years, Cale raced in several open-wheel race circuits, including USAC National Midgets and Sprint Divisions, The World Of Outlaws, and All-Star Circuit Of Champions Sprint Car Series.
- In 2011 Cale made the transition to asphalt racing in stock cars as he participated in his first NASCAR affiliated series.
- Cale had his first victory at Columbus Motor Speedway with the NASCAR K&N East series and had a career-best 6th place finish at Kentucky Motor Speedway in 2014 In the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- In 2017 Cale returned to Sprint Car racing part time where he claimed two victories in the Dave Jessup Racing 7k sprint car. The partnership and chemistry were perfect so plans were made to be a full-time competitor in the 2018 Arctic Cat All-Star Circuit of Champions.
Gabby Chaves (DOB: July 7, 1993)
- Racing since age 13
- Multiple Tour Championships
- 2012 Formula Star Mazda: Second Place in the Championship. 17 Races, Two Victories, 2 Pole positions, 2 fastest laps, and 10 Podiums.
- 2012 Pro-Formula Challenge West Coast: 2 Races – 2 Wins
- 2011 Winner Shoot-out FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy
- 2010 Rookie Champion Italian F3
- 2009 Formula BMW AmericasChampion. 14 races- 5 wins, 14 podiums.
- 2008 Formula Skip Barber National Series. Five races, 3 victories.
- 2007-2008 Undefeated Champion Formula Skip Barber Southern series 10 races, 10 victories
- 2007 Winner Colombian Grand Prix Formula 2000
Conor Daly (DOB: December 15, 1991)
- Racing since age 10
- Second generation race driver, son of professional driver Derek Daly of Formula One and Indy Cars
- 2013 Made Indy 500 debut driving for legend AJ Foyt
- 2013 GP3 with ART Grand Prix – won round two in Valencia
- 2012/13 Won Indian MRF Challenge championship
- 2012 Won GP3 race Barcelona, Spain, round 2 of championship
- 2011 Won Firestone Indy Lights race in Long Beach, California
- 2011 GP3 championship in Europe and the Firestone Indy Lights Championship in America
- 2010 Won Gorsline scholarship for performance and potential, presented by Sir Stirling Moss in London
- 2010 Record setting season winning Formula Star Mazda championship presented by Goodyear. Seven wins (record), nine poles (record), twelve podiums (record), most laps led (record), largest winning points margin ever. What a season
- 2009 Finished 3rd in Star Mazda Championship presented by Goodyear (1 pole, 1 win, 6 podiums)
- 2008 Won Canadian Formula Ford 1600 Rookie of the Year-five consecutive wins-three new lap records
- 2008 Won Skip Barber National Championship with five wins
- 2008 Awarded prestigious Team USA Schlarship
- 2008 Won Walter Hayes Formula Ford Trophy, Silverstone, England-First ever American winner
Kyle Marcelli (DOB: February 23, 1990)
- Racing since age 11
- 20 wins, 24 pole positions. 62 podiums.
- 6 International Track Records in Karting.
- 51% Podium Finishes over his career.
- 2010 American Le Mans Series Championship Result: 5th Overall
Doc Reno – Radio Host
Considered by many fellow broadcasters as one of the best Radio Personalities in Miami, Doc is one of the most successful Radio Talents on the air today.
He has a long history of ratings success, including numerous Number 1 ratings books, along with being the spokesman for both local and worldwide advertisers.
He is involved in countless charities in South Florida and is one of the most requested On Air Talents for appearances. Doc is also a huge sports fan and has both a working and personal relationship with all the major sports franchises in Miami. If there is a big event happening, there’s no doubt that not only will Doc be there but he will most likely be broadcasting from there live.
“I am honored to be part of the Merchant Services LTD team. Relationships is one thing I have in this town, and I am happy to have them take advantage of working with the best processors in the business.”
Congratulations also goes out to Doc for landing a Nationally Syndicated Radio Show that is now on in over 50 markets nationwide, including New York City, Washington DC and right here in South Florida!