FD130 CREDIT CARD TERMINAL - EMV CAPABLE MACHINE
First Data FD130 Credit Card Machine Overview:
If you are a business owner, most likely you have heard about EMV chip technology and the implications it has on your credit card transactions. The FD130 terminal is equipped with the latest EMV-chip enabled payment devices. Liability has now switched to the merchant, if you process a credit or debit card without using EMV chips you can be held responsible for the fees associated if that transaction is fraudulent. Backed by powerful First Data the FD130 credit card terminal is an affordable solution that offers secure and reliable payment processing for all your business needs.
Providing merchants with a full range of payment processing solutions, the FD130 accepts all credit, debit, and gift cards while meeting the highest security standards in the industry. Customers appreciate flexibility when it comes to their purchases, FD130 even allows for contactless payments such as Apple or Samsung Pay.
Contact Merchant Services LTD and speak with one of our highly trained customer service agents to discuss how the FD130 can improve your payment transactions, including international customers and currencies. The FD130 offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency. With additional equipment such as the check reader or pin pad your business can be processing all forms of payments in no time.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320x240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 25-inch-wide thermal roll printer