FD410 CREDIT CARD TERMINAL - EMV + NFC CAPABLE MACHINE
First Data FD410 Credit Card Machine Overview:
In the ecosystem of today’s economy many business owners need a credit card payment processing system that included mobile capabilities. FD410 is a wireless, hand-held POS system. This stat-of-the-art wireless credit card terminal comes backed with superior First Data software and security. This device allows merchants to process payments remotely and still deliver a full range of payment options to their customers.
Running off of 3G technology to connect wirelessly over AT&T’s GPRS network, merchants can be sure they will have coverage just about anywhere, anytime. With access to wireless downloads and touch-screen interface this device is one of the easiest to use on the market. Equipped with a full range of solutions for payment processing, the FD 410 accepts all credit and debit cards along with gift cards and EBT. The unique “store and forward” technology locks in your card present rates even if there is no signal at the time of the purchase or transaction.
FD410 is a reliable, fast, and secure credit card machine that can increase the efficiency of your business and ultimately add to your bottom line. Contact Merchant Services LTD to speak with us about your obtaining FD410 credit card terminal today.
First Data FD410 Features
- Compact design with sleek titanium look
- Full First Data processing product set
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- PCI 3.1 approved
- Hardware/software support for 3G technologies, which provide more connection options
- “Store-and-forward” capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal
- Also available is an optional car charger that can be used when on the go